Great Classical Music!

Kindle Fire HDX

Spiritual Cinema Circle
Lane Bryant Catalog (Arizona Mail Order)
Dell Canada Inc

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Our Path to Peace of Mind is WithIN, not WithOUT . . .

The one thing I must continually remind myself of is when asking questions and seeking answers, it's usually necessary to first look within, NOT without.    This is because what's wrong in my life stems initially from the emotional and spiritual turmoil that is within me.    Therefore, looking outside of myself won't help much because very few of my troubles stem from the outside.    Besides, I think we all can agree that these days, looking for assistance from the world around us can very well lead us into further confusion as the world itself is submerged in chaos and uncertainty! 
      

(Image courtesy of www.bing.com/images)


So whether I like it or not, I have to go back over some of those events I've experienced during my lifetime but may have ignored;  ignored either because it was too painful to face, or there was too much conflict to deal with, or I just didn't want to be bothered!    But I have to look now because I've reached a point in my life where all has come to a standstill and I need to know why.    I need to be able to move forward again.    I no longer wish to live my life in disarray.    So I continue my quest for peace of mind by looking within myself    . . .    and toward our Father and our Lord Jesus Christ.



For more pertinent and interesting reading regarding the human experience, also visit my other blog site called The Origin of Disease, and read my other articles entitled A Tribute to Man and Woman: The Odd Forgotten BreedThe Day the Earth Stood Still: Anyone Familiar with This Movie? and Creation vs. Evolution.



Also remember to visit my website entitled The World . . . or God for urgent information regarding all of our futures!

No comments: