Great Classical Music!

Kindle Fire HDX

Spiritual Cinema Circle
Lane Bryant Catalog (Arizona Mail Order)
Dell Canada Inc

Monday, July 21, 2008

Short Thoughts to Think About . . .

(Image courtesy of www.bing.com/images)


The Big Picture:    I always have to remind myself that although the idea I have might be a winner in my mind, it's no guarantee that it would fit proportionately into the "Big Picture".    The Big Picture being the world in its entirety and because a good deal of what we do affects others around us, we have to consider that what we think may be beneficial for us may not be beneficial for or relevant to others.    In fact, sometimes the idea I have in mind is not even beneficial for me!    This is when I remind myself that if a lofty goal I'm working towards doesn't pan out the way I want it, then perhaps it's for the best.    I know that our Father has a much better grasp on what works in this world and what doesn't so I try to allow that He makes the final decision regarding something I may want to do (yes folks, it can be difficult to accept this fact because human nature dictates that we DO want the freedom to do what WE want to do THE WAY WE WANT TO DO IT!).

 

(Image courtesy of www.bing.com/images)


Staying off People's Radar:    One of the major purposes of radar is to seek out and locate targets and attack.    Well, there are many people, both individuals and groups, which are on other people's radar.    The most common examples of this are those individuals who are chosen by criminals to become victims of assault, robbery, murder, etc.    Then there are the groups of people:    victims of terrorist attacks, victims of discrimination and hate crimes, attacks on the elderly, etc.    While many times, we're unable to stop people from attacking others, I think individually we can take certain steps that will enable us to stay off prospective attackers' radar.    I believe it has everything to do with how we carry ourselves and learning how to "blend in with the scenery around us".    We do this by familiarizing ourselves with our surroundings:    where we live, where we work and where we visit.    I seek peace from the surrounding area and strive to emulate this calm within my state of mind and spirit.    Once I've achieved this, I'm able to smile from within and offer this pleasant nature to the world and the people within it.    A smile can change an assortment of bad intentions!


For more pertinent and interesting reading regarding the human experience, also visit my other blog site called The Origin of Disease  and read my other articles entitled A Tribute to Man and Woman: The Odd Forgotten Breed, The Day the Earth Stood Still: Anyone Familiar with This Movie? and Creation vs. Evolution.


 
Also remember to visit my website entitled The World . . . or God for important information regarding all of our futures!

No comments: